RE: #Red Bucket akirascuro: RE: #Red Bucket

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

RE: #Red Bucket

#Red Bucket
Red Bucket

Red Bucket
Red Bucket

lontong :
Available from :1



Artist Statement: Only through the careful study of nature can life shine in a work of Art. Through the craft of painting and drawing I find my connection to the world. Following the ancient tradition of storytelling using images and materials such as oils, charcoal and graphite, my goal as an artist is to emulate and recreate the timeless craftsmanship and content I find in the work of the Great Masters. These are qualities that I have admired since my childhood in my native Peru. Line, form, color, composition and their interaction upon matter are the elements that I use to transmit to the viewer the moments of silence and beauty I experience when engaged with my work. The drama between light and shadow gives life to my subjects and infuses them with a reality of their own. The process of art making is like a mirror which reflects our own image when we look upon it. I hope that my paintings and drawings reflect my intentions of sharing a special moment with my audience.


No comments:

Post a Comment